- Home Learning ST CATHERINES Session 1
- Home Learning Forest School Mud KS1 PDF.pdf
- Home Learning Forest School Mud KS2 PDF.pdf
- Home Learning Forest School Birdwatching KS1.pdf
- Home Learning Forest School Birdwatching KS2.pdf
- Home Learning Lesson Plan Shelters KS1 + KS2.pdf
- Home Learning Forest School Maths KS1 PDF.pdf
- Home Learning Forest School Maths KS2 PDF.pdf
- Home Learning Forest School Science KS1.pptx
- Home Learning Forest School Science KS2.pptx
Here are some ideas for how you can EXPLORE your outside spaces! If you're at home instead of in school with me; I'll upload ideas for you each week, so that you can still be OUTSIDE and enjoying your environments!
Every day, on the PRIMARY FOREST SCHOOL Facebook page; we share ideas for activities, makes, games and challenges! These should keep you nice and busy and give you the chance to make the most of the nature and resources that you have around you! Stay safe, Forest Schoolers!!
Do keep intouch with me, via the school office and send in your Forest School photos- we'd love to see how you're getting on at home too!
Maple class are currently helping me to build some willow sculptures on the site. The sad news is that we had to cut down the climbing part of the tree because it was dangerous. BUT the wood is all being re-used on site and we're hoping to have some fab new features to add more fun to our sessions!
Stay safe and 'Keeeeeeep Exploring!' xx Mrs Stiles