1. 20th March - 3rd April 2020 (and prior to)
What can I do while I am away from school?
- Enjoy family time.
- Use your talents: whether you are making people laugh, being kind or helping around the house or garden.
- Make up some of your own games to play and teach them to someone else.
- Develop your scientific, artistic or investigative skills.
- Keep fit.
- Write your teacher a letter, I'm sure they would love to hear how you are getting on.
You will find some more ideas in these files:
- Home learning grid with ideas for you to select from for; Reading, Writing and Maths.
- Letters with links to interesting websites and explanations about interesting activities.
- The homelearning section
- Spellings and wordbanks to help you with your writing activities.
Prior to March 2020